- I am an official jQuery Team Member, QUnit sub-team.
We develop testing frameworks (e.g. QUnit),
plugins (e.g. QUnit Composite), and
continuous integration tools (e.g. TestSwarm).
Check out my open source work and my best project narrative
for more details.
- I am extremely proficient at learning new programming languages and frameworks.
- I am a practitioner of unit testing, though I know from experience that it doesn't always pan out as well we hope.
- I am extraordinarily detail-oriented.
- I am a regular GitHub.com user but I accomplish most of my Git interactions from the terminal.
- I am an easy-going person and enjoy working with others, though I have also been an "individual contributor" for
much of my professional career.
- I have experience providing technical leadership to small teams (1-10 devs) on focused features/refactors/projects.
- I refuse to stop learning, and I strive to find a healthy balance between the breadth and depth
of the knowledge that I absorb.
- I am very passionate about creating and shipping high quality software; a desire which is complemented well by my
- I am obsessed with the three Cs of open source: creating, contributing, and consuming.
More about me!